Watch your child make rapid progress in learning with these super fun family games!
- · helps children make rapid progress in education
- · written by teachers and educational experts
- · linked directly to Year 2 learning curriculum
- · clear explanations
- · adaptations for different abilities
- · download, print and play these Year 2 activities today
Loved by kids, parents and teachers everywhere!
‘My son gets really excited when I suggest we play a ‘Bella Game’ and enjoys coming back to them time and again’
Deputy Headteacher, Hertfordshire
‘I’ve been amazed at what my son can do and how quickly he has progressed. Great product!’
‘Great success – we’ve spent 25 minutes on one game and it ‘doesn’t feel like schoolwork’ as my daughter puts it! I love the tips at the bottom of the page – they help me to challenge and support her.’
The product is suitable for:
- · Families with children in Year 2
- · Families with children due to start Year 2 in September
- · Families with children in Year 3 or 4 who need to consolidate the Year 1 curriculum
- · Year 1 children with a thirst for learning!
- · Reception children with a thirst for learning!
- · Home-schooled children (ages 5-8)
- · Children at school in countries other than the UK (ages 5-8)
· Tutors working 1:1 with children aged 5-8