'Little Explorer' Kids Kit Bag - Screen printed hand-drawn design on organic cotton
YEY! The 'Little Explorer' Kids Kit bag is here...
This bag is fun, practical and unisex too - ideal for carrying anything and everything! From emergency snacks, your favourite toys, binoculars, books, pencil case...and more, it's always good to be prepared hey? Whether it's used as a school or nursery bag, a weekend bag or for your sports kit, this bag is the perfect adventuring kit bag - With it's easy opening top and adjustable straps, this bag is perfect for children aged 3 + years. Adults can use it to!
Each bag comes with a copy of our latest Nature Sheets too - 'AUTUMN THINGS' - for your little nature bug to have fun with at home or whilst out and about adventuring, what are you waiting for - LET'S GO!...
About the bag -
- It's made from 100% Organic Cotton Canvas - 340gsm
- Screen printed hand- drawn design (illustrated by me)
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Stitched in green embroidered label (Rachel Gale) in bottom left corner.
- Heavy rope draw cord closure with easily adjustable straps.
- Easy to wash, durable quality fabric.
- Dimensions: 37 x 47 cm (when laid out flat).
- Capacity: 13 litres
The perfect day bag for your little explorers - ideal for all occasions, just throw in all your kit and you're ready to go!
There are only 50 bags available in this first print run so don't miss out! Every bag will come with a Rachel Gale swing tag with 'To and From' plus our A4 printed 'Autumn Things' nature sheets, a surprise animal postcard and beautifully gift wrapped too.
Made with love,