Ghana gained independence from Britain in 1957, becoming the first sub-Saharan nation to break free from colonial rule. Ghanais named after the great medieval trading empire that was located northwest of the modern-day state until its demise in the 13th century.
Ghana is rich and diverse in terms of it’s history and culture which you can explore and find out more about with the Very Puzzled Ghana map jigsaw puzzle.
The Very Puzzled Ghana map jigsaw puzzle consists of 100 pieces and each region of Ghana is represented with a variety of landmarks, monuments and attractions it will provide endless fun and topics of discussion that can be used as fun way to learn for both children and adults.
- A contemporary and colourful map of Ghana.
- High quality 100 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The finished puzzle measures 52 x 37 cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 5 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.